WORK SURFACES – Tops are 1 1/2” thick veneered particleboard & MDF core with face and back veneer
MODESTY PANELS – Modesty panels are standard on all desks, and optional on shaped tops, returns, linking units, and credenzas. Modesty panels are 3/4” thick,
except the linking unit modesty panels which are 1 1/8” thick.
VENEER – Adesso veneers are quarter cut, except for White Oak, which is rift cut – both quarter cut and rift-cut veneers provide a straight grain appearance.
FINISH – A five-step catalyzed varnish finish that has a sheen value of 32°. A lower sheen topcoat, 20° is also available
LOCKS – Locks are provided as standard features on all pedestals, except bookcase pedestals, including those in desks, credenzas, and lateral file storage units. Satin Aluminum lock plugs are located on the fronts of all cases.
LATCHES – All hutch, overhead, and bookcase hinged doors (above the worksurface height), are equipped with touch latches mounted inside the top edge of the door
- Desk box drawers have fully progressive full extension slides and are load rated at 100 lbs. per drawer.
- Desk file drawers have a capacity of 130 lbs per drawer
- All other pedestal file drawers have fully progressive, full extension slides and are load rated at 100 lbs. per drawer
- All file drawers are equipped for letter and legal filing
- All box and pedestal file drawer slides have an optional soft-closing feature. Lateral file drawers do not have this option
- All drawer interiors are veneer on plywood, constructed with finger dovetail joints
- All box/box/file pedestals in desks are supplied with one molded black pencil tray
GLIDES – Adjustable glides are 1 1/4” long and allow for a range of adjustment of 1”
METAL LEGS – Have a Brushed Stainless finish
HINGES – European style with 110-degree opening. All hinges are fully adjustable
PULLS – Pulls are Clear Satin Anodized Aluminum. Pulls are supplied on all drawers, and doors below desk height.
TESTING INFORMATION – Adesso meets or exceeds the testing requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 and/or X5.9 – 2012.